I’m definitely trying this out
By now you already know that anything gluten is not a good idea. Personally I keep reducing gluten (wheat/rye products) and I keep feeling more energetic and I also get to explore other nutritious options like finger millet which is just awesome.
Ok, technically this is a cake, because a brownie originally has no leavening (baking powder & soda) but making since we are using wimbi/finger millet flour and coconut, without the rise, it can be a quite heavy.
- 1/2 cup wimbi/finger millet flour
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut (or coconut flour)
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (available at healthy U)
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate (preferably organic) or 2 tablespoon of cocoa
- 2 tablespoon stevia (I used a brand Canderel available at major supermarkets)
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence or extract
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt…
View original post 147 more words